Constructed between 1890 and 1917 with style neomudéjar, this is one of the most famous houses of Íllora’s urban landscape. It was raised, in two heights, by returned Indians proceeding from Cuba. The front is symmetrical from the door of entry, with a regular disposition of two vain ones. His construction traverses parallel to that of the hotel Alhambra Palace of Granada and probably, his formal characteristics inspire by him.
In his interior court stand out the romantic gardens that there combine the styles Englishman and Frenchman and the existence of a small Neogothic chapel where there remain elements of goldwork of silver and other materials. Besides other industrial dependences, an oil-mill existed in his interior, where the olive was squeezed to extract the oil.
In his internal stays we will be able to glimpse objects of beginning of century between which stands out a cupboard that belonged to the empress Eugenia. one tells Him that the original owner of this house, asked across his testament that the Christ who is inside the small niche of the front always had a flushed light, fact that up to nowadays continues satisfying for the persons who are at the expense of the house.